Wednesday 1 February 2012

Winter nights
Well it's February and its really cold. Tonight curry is the only thing that will do it. The kids are peeping at the TV through fleece blankets on the sofa and the end of my nose just wont seem to warm through.
Today before work I browsed blog world trying to find another creative soul who likes drawing stuff. I wasn't disappointed when I came across Daria Jabenko an illustrator. Her work is so bright and full of life, what an inspiration, she made me smile from ear to ear. This put me in a great frame of mind for a primary school playground in freezing temperatures.
The sky was so blue today, I love winter skies and it made me think i need to start drawing on a regular basis again. I want to capture the seasons changing around me, colours and things associated with each season also people and events. Hopefully I'll have some sketches to show in my next post, watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment